Are you trying to pay off a hefty credit card bill or want to buy a vocational house abroad? Taking a personal loan may be the best option. However, you may feel limited when it comes to exploring financing options available to you.
The good news is that you can now count on a professional and discretesupport for finding a financing for your new project. With MultiCredit – a company established in Switzerland in 1999, you will not only receive a free financing advice on obtaining a personal loan, but competitive conditions and a preliminary offer in just 12 hours.
But first, let’s find out what exactly you need to qualify to get a personal loan in Switzerland.
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be a Swiss citizen or hold a C, B, G permits, or a legitimation card
- Be established in Switzerland for at least six months if you have a B permit or legitimation card
- Have an indefinite or long-term work contract in Switzerland
- Be employed with the same organization for at least three months
- Have a clean record with no pending lawsuit
- Registered for at least two years with the Trade Register if you are self-employed
- Have AI or AVS with no supplement benefits if you are a pensioner
The criteria above are all you need to meet to ensure you can obtain a loan in no time!
However, it comes with no surprise that you must possess good credit score to get the best interest rates in Switzerland. In this case, you must have good solvency, creditworthiness, and liquidity to ensure you can repay your private loan.
Nonetheless, you also want to ensure you obtain your personal loan from the right bank or financing institution. At MultiCredit Switzerland, we have a team of experts with stellar track records to offer personalized advice to each client based on their loan needs and circumstances. All this is done free of charge!
In addition to the free advice for personal loans, MultiCreditnegotiates forthe best personal loan conditions in Switzerland for its clients.
Why MultiCredit should be the number one option for obtaining your personal loan?
- We offer free expert advice on obtaining a personal loan to ensure your needs are covered and that you can repay the loan without affecting your credit score
- We negotiate for the best interest rates in favor of our clients
- Our personal loan amount ranges from 3,000 to 400,000 Swiss francs
- We offer highly flexible return periods ranging from 12 to 84 months
- We advise on tax-deductible interests from taxable income
In addition to our quick guaranteed personal loans, we extend our service to individuals who need refinancing of existing loans, consolidationand loans, leasing, and credit card balance services. Do not hesitate to reach out for more information, consultation, or non-binding offer!
T: 026 322 23 10 M: 076 470 16 61